The Extreme program is a unique weapons and tricking based program designed to give students who love the concept of working with weaponry, the ability to develop far beyond the basics into high level performance ability.
Sensei Troy has worked under some of the best specialist weapons experts in the industry. He has structured this program for students like himself, who have a passion for the fast, flowing and intricate tricking featured in movies and performing arts. A maximum of only 10 students per class, allows for enhanced individual attention and correction. The program features bo, nunchaku and kama. It offers everything from beginner to advanced level techniques, which students can learn at their own pace.
Practitioners will develop:
- A strong foundation for all weaponry
- Increased hand/eye coordination
- The ability to learn choreography quickly and effectively
- Increased special awareness and timing
- Increased muscular endurance, strength, speed and flexibility
- Enhanced memory and focus
- How to roll, tumble and spin safely
- Increased self-esteem and the ability to perform confidently
Specialized weaponry and uniform is included in the program. No prior weapons experience is necessary. A 12 month commitment is required upon signing up for the program.