Seeking a Personal Development Program in Langley for Kids? Our Tiger Tots Program is specifically designed for help. It offers development skills to children ages 3 and 4 years of age, helping them learn and grow in a positive environment.
With restrictions lifted for sports programs throughout BC, our Langley martial arts studio is now able to offer all of our regular classes. This is great news for parents who are seeking a growth-oriented space for their child to be seen, heard and challenged!
Kids Personal Development Program in Langley
Our Kids Personal Development Program in Langley consists of 36 classes that your child has the opportunity to attend each week. Not only is Tiger Tots great for kids and parents alike for the summer, but it also extends into the school year as well.
These classes, for emerging pre-schoolers, focus on skill development through play and fun. We help your tot build an understanding of clear expectations and behavioural boundaries.
Some of the foundational concepts we have created for our Tiger Tots kid’s program in Langley Include…
- Discipline and self-awareness
- Focus and attention span
- Confidence, courage, and self-esteem
- Respect, courtesy
- The introduction of goal setting
- Age-appropriate stranger awareness and bullying skills
- A reward system through appropriate action and participation
- Skills development through early Shotokan basics
We feel it is never too early to learn how to set goals, earn achievements, and be rewarded for a job well done!
Curious to give our Langley kids program a try? Our FREE 1-class trial is an excellent start! It will give you and us a chance to assess readiness for the program.
Our requirements include:
- FULLY TOILET-TRAINED for a period of 3 months prior to the trial
- Have the ability to follow, and respond to, age-appropriate directions
- Must be independent enough to willingly go into class with the instructor.
Contact Sensei Tina or Sensei Troy today to register for our FREE TRIAL CLASS email@example.com or 604-532-0090
We look forward to meeting you and helping your child begin their journey to self-mastery!
Want to learn more about toddlers and self-control? Check out this article.