COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
At Safeguard Martial Arts our greatest priority is to “safeguard” our students and families. To this aim, we have strict safety and social distancing protocols in effect, in addition to enhanced sanitization policies.
- All students, parents and visitors are health and temperature checked before admission to the dojo.
- Only students are allowed in the waiting room. They are seated a minimum of 6 feet apart while waiting for class.
- All students and visitors are asked to immediately wash their hands upon entry.
- In class, students are placed on social distancing points between 7 and 8 feet from each other. There is no contact work at this time.
- At the end of class, students are directed to wash their hands before leaving the dojo. They exit through a separate door.
- Between classes equipment, bathrooms, the waiting area and dojo areas are sanitized for your protection.
- All meeting are by appointment only, and require all parties to sanitize and wear masks.
We thank you in advance for respecting our COVID protocols, and for understanding that these policies are mandatory until we are advised by Fraser Heath that they are no longer necessary.