3 & 4 Years Old
Safeguard Martial Arts Tiger Tots Program is specifically designed for developing children ages 3 and 4 years. The full course consists of 36 classes, and children attend once a week. Tots classes focus on skill development through play and fun, while setting clear expectations and behavioral boundaries. Here are some of our foundational teaching concepts for our Tots:
- Promotes discipline and self-awareness
- Increases focus and attention span
- Develops confidence, courage, and self-esteem
- Teaches respect, courtesy
- Introduces goal setting
- Age-appropriate stranger awareness and bullying skills
- Reward system through appropriate action and participation
- Skill development through early Shotokan basics
Our FREE 1-class trial will assess readiness for the program
Prerequisites for the trial are:
- All children MUST be FULLY TOILET-TRAINED for a period of 3 months prior to the trial
- All children must be able to follow, and respond to, age-appropriate directions
- All children must be independent enough to willingly go into class with the instructor. Parents are invited to watch the class through our large viewing window in the comfort of our reception.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE!
If you are interested in registering for one or more of our programs please fill in the
information below and someone from our office will contact you soon.