3-4 YEARS OLD
Safeguard Martial Arts Tots program is specifically designed for developing children ages 3 and 4 years. The full course consists of 36 classes (approximately 8 months) with students attending one of the 2 classes a week that we offer. Tots classes focus on skill development through play and fun, while setting clear expectations and behavioral boundaries. Here are some of our foundational teaching concepts for our Tots:
- Promotes discipline and self-awareness
- Increases focus and attention span
- Develops confidence, courage, and self-esteem
- Teaches respect, courtesy
- Introduces goal setting
- Age-appropriate stranger awareness and bullying skills
- Reward system through appropriate action and participation
- Skill development through early Shotokan basics
Our FREE 1-class trial will assess readiness for the program.
Pre-requisites for readiness are:
- Children MUST be FULLY TOILET-TRAINED for a period of 4 months prior to the trial
- Children must be able to follow, and respond to, age-appropriate directions
- Children must be able to willingly go into class with the instructor independently. Parents are able to watch through our large viewing window in the comfort of our reception.
Class Schedule: Wednesdays at 10:30am and 5:45pm, and Fridays at 5:00pm.
Contact Sensei Tina or Sensei Troy today to register for our free trial!
email@example.com or 604-532-0090